Exemption from Practical Training for June 2 021 Term of Final Examination: ICMAI
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) has vide its Notification dated 09th April 2021 notify the exemption from practical training for June 2021 term of final examinations.
The full text of the notification is as follows:-
Ref. No.: G/128/04/2021 09 April, 2021
Exemption from Practical Training for June 2021 Term of Final Examination
As decided in the Council, Practical Training requirement which is required to be completed before appearing CMA Final Examination [both/remaining group(s)] is hereby exempted only for June 2021 Term of Final Examination due to COVID-19 pandemic situation.
(CMA Kaushik Banerjee)
1. President’s office
2. Secretary, T&EF and placement committee
3. All HODs in Headquarters including Delhi Office, Hyderabad Centre of Excellence
4, All Regional councils of the Institute
5. All chapters of the Institute
6. All CMA Support centers of the Institute
7. IT Dept – for uploading on the website of the Institute
9. Notice Board
1. President, The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
2. Vice president, The Institute of Cost Accountants of India
3. AIICouncil Members